INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERThis is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to work with a growing innovative company. Texmo Precision Castings is a global company and our site in Warsaw Indiana is looking at significant growth in the next few years.. We have already invested a significant amount of funds to improve machinery and now this is starting to result in higher sales and a need for good quality engineersQualification
Job Type: Full-time
- BS or MS in Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years experience
· To continuously improve the processes - Kaizen
- Understanding & Application of Lean manufacturing & Just-in-time principles.
- Identification and elimination of wastes for improving productivity and reducing costs
- Process improvements and optimization.
- Draft and design layout of equipment’s, materials and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Understanding Engineering drawings and Processes.
- Productivity improvements & Methods engineering.
- Strategic planning & execution [Cross Functional Program Management].
- Quality measurement and improvement.
- To handle industrial improvement projects
- Implementation of Industrial 5S management system.
- Cycle time mapping and standardization.
- Definition of optimal usage of Man, Machine & Material thus improving productivity, eliminating wastes and reducing costs.
- Definition & Modification of Standard Operating Procedures [Work flow sequencing].
- Knowledge of TPS / Lean [JIT] / Flow based Manufacturing concepts (Losses; Autonomation; Multi-machine Manning; Pokayoke; SMED Principles)
- Knowledge of Casting, Machining, Assembly Manufacturing & Quality Processes
- Industrial Engineering Knowledge (Time Study, SOP preparation)
- Knowledge of Ergonomics
- Mental Intensity & Stamina; Ability to do high concentration & focused work for long durations
- Visual Observance Skills - Ability to detect losses, NVA(s) & wastes.
- Creative Problem Solving
- A career ladder system, which defines the career progression path for employees based on their skills, experience, and length of service
- Integrated career progression framework with other processes in the organization as performance reviews, goals and OKRs, and promotion management.
- Internal Hiring – Advertising posts and promotion opportunities within the organization
- Providing employee development that readies workers for progression, such as training, coaching, mentoring, or involvement in special projects
- Regular Training Opportunities to develop skills at all levels
- Mentoring and Coaching schemes that give the individual’s the attention they need
Researching our company will help you in your application and in subsequent rounds of interviews too. Find out about us and follow us on social media to know more about our company culture and values. It would be helpful for you to visit our website and know more about our products, people & processes. This will help you decide if a career with us is right for you, and ensure that you send in your application with relevant and correct information.
Complete the application
Every job has a specific set of requirements. In order to boost your chances of being hired, please send in a complete application with all supporting documents and information that is needed by our team. It is good to be accurate, truthful, and correct in your application. We would recommend that you review your application before sending it to us, and focus on quality of content rather than quantity of information.
Referrals and references help boost job applications. Getting someone to write a testimonial or recommendation for you can certainly strengthen your prospects. Please be sure to include all contact details of the person who is referring you to us. We may contact the person to find out more about you, so making it a professional and honest referral will help you.
Follow the instructions
This is the biggest application tip that we can give you: read the instructions thoroughly before you send the application over to us. Following the instructions correctly & fully will ensure that your resume goes through the hiring process smoothly and gets processed by the right person at the right time. It will increase your chance of being called for an interview and getting hired.
Send in your resume with all the information required. We usually take 10 working days to look over the applications and arrive at a decision – we promise to let you know either way. If your resume is cleared, you move to the next stage in the recruitment process.
This can take place via a video call or a phone call, or even a direct meeting. This preliminary meeting gives us the chance to get to know you more and to clear you for the next round of assessment.
In this round, you will go through a technical or a functional assessment depending on the role that you have applied for. There is also a DiSC assessment round for candidates who apply to us for key roles.
If you have made it this far then you get to meet the team leaders or top management of our company – depending on the job that you have applied for. The final interview helps us understand you even more before we hire you for the job.